Running Text Atas

Selamat datang || Wellcome || Sugeng rawuh

Simple Future



Pola kalimat ini digunakan untuk menyatakan kegiatan yang akan terjadi di waktu yang akan datang (tidak direncanakan terlebih dahulu).

Pola kalimatnya :


Examples :

(+) I will go to Bali next year
(-) I will not go to Bali next year
(?) Will you go to Bali next year?
Yes, I will.
No, I will not / No, I won't



Untuk menyatakan keadaan di waktu yang akan datang kita dapat menggunakan pola kalimat :


Examples :

(+) She will be twenty years old tomorrow
(-) She will not be twenty years old tomorrow
(?) Will she be twenty years old tomorrow?
Yes, she will
No, she will not / No, she won't



Keterangan Waktu (Adverb of Time)

tomorrow = besok
tomorrow morning = besok pagi

soon = segera
later = nanti
immediately = secepatnya
five minutes later = lima menit lagi

next ..... = ..... yang akan datang
nest week = minggu yang akan datang
next year = tahun yang akan datang



Kegiatan yang akan datang dan yang telah direncanakan dapat menggunakan pola kalimat berikut :


Examples :

(+) I am going to study English soon
(-) I am not going to study English soon
(?) Am I going to study English soon?
Yes, you are
No, you were not / No, you aren't

(+) He is going to go to school tomorrow
(-) He is not going to go school tomorrow
(?) is he going to go to school tomorrow?
Yes, he is
No, he is not / No, he isn't

(+) They are going to do their homework later
(-) They are not going to do their homework later
(?) Are they going to do their homework later?
Yes, they are
No, they are not / No, they aren't



Untuk menyatakan keadaan yang akan datang dan telah direncanakan, kita dapat menggunakan pola kalimat berikut :


Examples :

(+) I am going to be diligent student next year
(-) I am not going to be diligent student next year
(?) Am I going to be diligent student next year?
Yes, you are
No, you are not / No, you aren't