Running Text Atas

Selamat datang || Wellcome || Sugeng rawuh

Rose for Mom

One day a man stopped at a flower shop to order some flowers. he wanted to send them to his mother who lived far in another town through a delivery company. Meanwhile, he was looking at a sad young girl who was sitting in front of the flower shop. He asked her what was wrong, and she replied, "I wanted to buy a red rose for my mother, but my money is not enough." The man smiled and said, "Come on, go in with me. I will buy you a rose." He bought the little girl a rose, and he ordered for his own mother flowers too.


After buying a rose flower for the girl, the man offered the girl a ride her home. she said, "Yes, please! You can take me to my mother." She directed him to a cemetery. the girl placed the rose  on her mother's fresh grave. knowing the girl's mother had died, the man realized that he must show his love to his mother while she was still alive. then, the man returned to the flower shop. he cancelled the flower delivery order, picked up the rose flowers and drove to reach his mother's house.